The Smart Way to Plan for the Future
Though they may not seem very romantic, pre- and post-nuptial agreements can actually strengthen your marriage and protect both yourself and your spouse in the future. Unfortunately, these agreements have a bad reputation for being a sign of a failing marriage. Many people also think they are only useful for the very wealthy. These misconceptions could not be farther from the truth. Creating a pre- or post-nuptial agreement is actually a sign that you and your spouse trust each other enough to discuss some of the more personal aspects of your lives individually and together. By preparing for the future, you can enjoy the present that much more.
SmartLaw Las Vegas is here to help you draft and implement an effective pre- or post-nuptial agreement. We take the time to truly get to know you and your family so that we can provide the most valuable advice and counsel possible. Our Las Vegas pre- and post-nuptial agreement attorney Sean D. Lyttle is here to help.
Get started on your agreement by calling us at (702) 664-8859. All initial consultations are free of charge and come with no obligation or risk.
“Sean is an excellent, caring, and honest attorney”
Marital agreements can get down to the nitty-gritty, addressing finances, debts, property, and assets. Without a pre- or post-nuptial agreement in place, your assets are not fully protected, and you and your spouse may have a harder time making decisions in the event of divorce or death.
With a pre- or post-nuptial agreement, you and your spouse can:
- Pass property from previous marriages onto your children
- Make your financial rights and responsibilities crystal clear
- Avoid disputes in the event of divorce
- Protect yourselves from the other’s debts
Retain a Knowledgeable & Experienced Attorney
You may not know what to include in your marital agreement—this is why SmartLaw Las Vegas offers comprehensive services to help you draft these documents. Whether you are creating a prenuptial before you say your vows or a postnuptial several years after your wedding day, it is never a bad time to plan for the future.
By working with SmartLaw Las Vegas you can:
- Collaborate with your partner and an experienced legal guide to create a fair, enforceable, and effective pre- or post-nuptial agreement
- Understand the benefits of marital agreements
- Streamline the process to make it fast and efficient
- Work directly with an experienced attorney with almost a decade of legal experience
- Take advantage of upfront pricing and flexible payment plans
- Discuss any questions and concerns you have during a free and no-obligation consultation
Our Las Vegas lawyer can guide you through the process and ensure that your final agreement accurately reflects you and your partner’s needs, goals, and wishes.
Contact us online or call (702) 664-8859 to set up a free and confidential initial consultation today.
Takes the Time to Know You and Your Family
Over a Decade of Experience
Full Service Family Law Firm